Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Tuesday 23 May 2017

HTV Shirt Day!

My niece was visiting a couple of weeks ago and she wanted to make some t-shirts for her and her husband.

Off to my craft room we go!  She wanted some summer/beach/boating themed shirts for them.  After looking in the Silhouette Design store and getting a few images, we also created some of our own images.

They boat a lot, so, of course, Boat Hair Don't Care was on the list.  Also on the list was a Beach Life Shirt, a couple of fishing shirts, and a shirt with their boat name on it.  We cut all the images out on my Silhouette Cameo, and heat pressed them on the shirts with my heat press.

My niece had soo much fun, she ordered a Silhouette Cameo and Heat Press for herself.  She is now enjoying the craft of HTV!!


Thanks for looking!  Have a crafty day!  ~  Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment