Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Monday 10 April 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #118 Pastels

Well another week has come and gone... Afraid this week has net been a good one for me   Being a chronic pain sufferer this week has been a very bad one  So I know I could have done better.

So i used the image Lily's Fantasy Pet by Fabrika Fantasy



So come join out  Challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner some great sponsors and prizes can be won  Here they are


No automatic alt text available.

Prize: 3 digital images 


Oddball Art Stamps

Prize: 3 digital images 



Prize: 1 digital image 


Cant wait to see all your creations   Stay Happy Till Next time 

1 comment:

  1. So bright and happy Birthday card! Thanks so much, Deb, for using this image! We would love if you could share this in our friendly Facebook Group too. There is an Anything Goes Contest with a free digi there currently.
    We also have a monthly challenge on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there.
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete